1. In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
2. Add milk, melted butter and eggs.
3. Mix together until a soft and sticky dough is formed. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface, knead the dough for 4-5 minutes. Add the raisins and mix until combined. Place the dough in a lightly greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap and let rise or about 1 hour or until dough has doubled in size.
4. Divide the dough into 10 pieces. Flatten each piece of dough, then, fold and roll into a ball shape or long bun.
5. Place the buns on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Cover with a kitchen towel or a plastic wrap. Let rise until doubled in size.
6. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
7. Brush the buns with egg wash and bake for 20 minutes or until golden.
8. Allow to cool slightly before serving:
More Bread Recipes: