No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
No-Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies Recipe are one of the easiest cookie recipes. These cookies have unique texture and flavor. You can use quick oats or rolled oats for this recipe. Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best homemade no-bake chocolate oatmeal cookies.
- 1/2 cup (115g) Butter
- 1/2 cup (120ml) Milk
- 1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter or any kind of nut butter
- 1/4 cup (30g) Cocoa powder
- 1¼ cups (250g) White sugar
- 1/4 cup (50g) Brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1½ cups (135g) Rolled oats
- 1½ cups (120g) Quick oats
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, combine butter, milk, sugar and cocoa powder. Set over medium heat, cook stirring frequently until it reaches a full boil. Boil for 60 seconds.
3. Remove from heat, immediately add oats, peanut butter and vanilla extract, stir until combined.
4. Using a cookie scoop or two spoons drop mixture onto lined baking sheets.
5. Let stand at room temperature until set, about 1-2 hours.
- You can use rolled oats, quick oats or combination of both.
- Store cookies in an airtight container at room temperature up to 3-4 days and for up to a week in the refrigerator.
- The one minute of boiling is important. If you don’t boil for one minute, your cookies may not set up.
- Sometimes the cookies come out a little soft, in this case, boil for another 10-20 seconds. Do not boil the mixture over 90 seconds, it will make the cookies too dry.
More Cookie Recipes: