3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies Recipe
Quick and easy 3-ingredient peanut butter cookies. These peanut butter cookies are gluten-free (flourless) and it takes only 25 minutes to make them. Perfect cookie recipe for peanut butter lovers.
- 1 cup (250g) Peanut butter
- 1 Egg
- 3/4 cup (150g) Sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C). line a baking tray with a parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl mix peanut butter, sugar and egg.
3. Roll into 16 small balls. place then onto prepared baking sheet. Flatten each ball with a fork, making a crisscross pattern.
4. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until cookies begin to brown. Transfer to a cooling rack and Let cool.
I made this tonight almost exactly as the new directions say. I had baked chicken left over from Sunday dinner so I used cooked chicken instead of raw. I just added the chicken and the rice a little later. It was not too thick at all. In fact just perfect. I love soup. Will be a family favorite. https://yourfavoritecrafts.com/Reply
Your email address will not be published