1. In a medium bowl whisk flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl beat butter with both sugars (you can do it with a spatula or hand whisk as well) until creamy. Add the egg, milk and vanilla extract, beat until combined. Add the food coloring and beat until combined, if the color is not as red as you would like, add more food coloring until it's at your desired color. Add the dry ingredients and beat on low speed until combined. Fold in white chocolate chips.
3. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
5. Scoop dough into 2-inch Tbsp balls, place 2-inches apart on a cookie sheet.
6. Bake for 10-11 minutes or until slightly crisped around the edges and still soft in the center.
7. Allow the cookies to cool on the cookie sheet for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.