1. Preheat oven to 180C/360F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large mixing bowl cream together white sugar, brown sugar and butter until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the egg and vanilla extract, until combined. Mix in the peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
3. In a medium bowl stir flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
4. Add the flour mixture to the peanut butter mixture and beat until well combined. Place the batter in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
5. Roll the batter into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls. place the cookies on the baking sheet, leave about 2 inches (5 cm) apart. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a crisscross pattern.
6. Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until lightly browned around the edges. Let cool 15-20 minutes.
I made this recipe and I have to say that it's the best Peanut Butter Cookie I ever had in my life and I'm 65 yrs old and have tasted many different peanut butter cookies. But this little cookie was a "HUGE-Hit" with my family and friends that everyone wanted to know how I made them even one person who's not big on peanut butter/cookies fan but he really loved these cookies. Of I told everyome that I put all the credit where it belongs and that's with (TheCookingFoodie.com). I'm pretty confidentReply
I added 1/4 cup of milk to the dough it was very dry and crumbly with 2 cups of flour. Made about 30 small cookies. Delicious 😋Reply
Your email address will not be published