For the cookies:
For the filling:
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C) and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl sift flour and baking powder
3. In another large bowl whisk eggs and sugar until combined and fluffy, whisk in milk, melted butter, vanilla paste and lemon zest until well combined.
4. Gradually add the flour into the wet ingredients and mix until incorporated and soft dough is formed.
5. From the dough form small balls, approximately 1oz (30g) each. Place the balls on the baking sheet and press slightly on top to flatten a bit. Leave 1-inch space between the cookies.
6. Bake 1 try at the time for 10-11 min. the cookies should stay pale and the bottom golden brown.
7. While the cookies still warm make little holes with a knife or spoon.
8. Make the filling: place ricotta, sugar, orange zest and vanilla paste in a bowl. Mix well until incorporated. Transfer to a piping bag.
9. Pipe the filling into the cookies, close two cookies together.
10. In a medium bowl pour apple juice and food coloring. in a small bowl place sugar. deep each cookie in the juice and then roll in sugar. Or brush the cookies with food coloring (in this way you can control the color)
11. Decorate with mint leaves and place in the fridge for 2 hours.
I love your recipe. It was the easiest and tastier than the "fresh" recipe. I like that you used frozen peaches and fewer ingredients. It came out super and everyone loved I. Thank you.Reply
Your email address will not be published