Egg Fried Rice | Quick and Easy Recipe
Learn how to make fried rice. Whether you have leftover rice or you want to make with fresh rice, this quick and easy egg fried rice is the perfect meal for you. The beauty of this Asian style fried rice is that you can add to this dish any veggies that you like and serve it for quick lunch and dinner. This dish can be served as main dish or side dish.
- 4 Eggs
- 3 cups (560g) Cooked rice
- 2-3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Grated ginger
- 2-3 Garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 Onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 4 Green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons Sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons Sesame oil
- In a small bowl whisk eggs with salt.
- In a large pan or wok, heat 2 tablespoons of oil. Add chopped onion and sauté over medium heat for 5 minutes, until slightly golden. Add grated ginger and garlic, cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour in beaten eggs, let cook for 30-60 seconds without stirring. Then, stir to make scrambled eggs.
- Add cooked rice, soy sauce, black pepper, sesame seeds and sesame oil. Cook for 3-5 m minutes, stirring frequently. Turn the heat off and stir in green onions.