Have you ever tried cauliflower rice? This recipe is healthy, vegan, low-carb, quick and easy to make. Cauliflower fried rice with carrots and peas. You need only few ingredients, 20 minutes of work you have super delicious and healthy meal.
1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets/Chunks. Working in batches, place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse (in 1-2 second pulses) until the cauliflower has the texture of rice or couscous – don’t over process or it will get mushy. Set aside.
2. In a large pan heat olive oil, and chopped onion and sauté until slightly golden. Add crushed garlic and diced carrots, cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender. And peas and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
3. Add cauliflower “rice”, season with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil (optional) and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes., until the cauliflower has softened. Don’t overcook.
4. Serve warm. Enjoy!
• If you don’t have a food processor, you can grate the cauliflower with a grater.
• Instead of carrots and peas you can use any vegetables that you like.