1. Cut the cauliflower into small florets/Chunks. Working in batches, place the cauliflower in a food processor and pulse (in 1-2 second pulses) until the cauliflower has the texture of rice or couscous – don’t over process or it will get mushy. Set aside.
2. In a large pan heat olive oil, and chopped onion and sauté until slightly golden. Add crushed garlic and diced carrots, cook for 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until carrots are tender. And peas and cook for 2-3 minutes more.
3. Add cauliflower “rice”, season with salt and pepper. Add some olive oil (optional) and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes., until the cauliflower has softened. Don’t overcook.
4. Serve warm. Enjoy!
• If you don’t have a food processor, you can grate the cauliflower with a grater.
• Instead of carrots and peas you can use any vegetables that you like.