Learn how to make the best oven crispy roasted chickpeas. They are vegan, high in proteins, healthy and super delicious.
- 1 can (290g/10.2oz) Chickpeas, net weight
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon Cumin
- Preheat oven to 400F (200C).
- Open the can of chickpeas and pour the chickpeas into a strainer. Rinse the chickpeas under running water.
- Spread the chickpeas on a kitchen towel and pat them dry. Remove any loose skins.
- Transfer the chickpeas into a bowl. Add olive oil, salt and toss until evenly coated.
- Transfer the chickpeas into a baking dish or baking tray, spread in a single layer.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp. Every 10-15 minutes remove from oven and mix.
- When golden brown and crisp, remove the chickpeas from the oven and sprinkle with paprika, cumin and black pepper. Mix until evenly coated.