For the crust:
For the filling:
1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C).
2. In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the biscuits into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Divide evenly among 12 muffin cups. Press into the bottom. Bake for 5-8 minutes, remove from oven and set aside.
3. Reduce oven heat to 325F (360C).
4. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar, beat until creamy. Add vanilla extract, lemon juice, lemon zest, sour cream and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating just until combined after each addition.
5. Divide the filling between the cups.
6. Bake for 15minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
7. In a heatproof bowl, heat the dulce de leche and spread on top of each cheesecake.
8. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
MORE CHEESECAKE RECIPES:
Live your recipes hun there so easy to read and follow 😋☺️Reply
Hey what can we substitute eggs with in your recipes? Can I use yogurt instead? Also how to make dulce de Leche?Reply
Your email address will not be published