For the crust:
For the filling:
For the topping:
1. For the crust: In a food processor or a ziploc bag crush the biscuits and the bars into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into bottom of 8-inch (20cm) springform pan. Refrigerate while making the filling.
2. For the filling: In a small bowl stir gelatin powder and water. Let bloom for 10 minutes.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until soft and smooth, add melted kinder and beat until smooth. Add heavy cream, vanilla extract and beat to soft peaks.
4. Melt the gelatin in the microwave for 15 seconds. Temper the gelatin: Gradually add few tablespoons of the cheesecake mixture into the dissolved gelatin and stir until combined. Pour back to the cheesecake mixture and mix until combined.
5. Pour into the springform pan and refrigerate for at least 6 hours.
6. Decoration: Drizzle some milk chocolate over the top of the cake. Set aside. Whip heavy cream and powdered sugar until stiff peak form. Transfer to a piping bag. Pipe over the cheesecake. Place 1/4 of Kinder Bueno bars over each piped whipped cream.
More No-Bake Cheesecakes:
See other Cake Recipes you may like