Chocolate Butter Cookies Recipe
Learn how to make the best chocolate butter cookies. These cookies are crispy and they melt in your mouth. These cookies are also known as Danish cookies, melting moments cookies and melt in your mouth cookies. This recipe is super easy and the cookies are perfect for Christmas, for birthdays or any other occasion.
- 1 cup (230g) Butter, softened
- 3/4 cup (90g) Powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 cups + 1 Tbsp. (175g) All-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons (22g) Cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup (32g) Cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 340˚F (170˚C). Line two baking sheeting with parchment paper.
- Place butter, vanilla extract and sugar in a large bowl, beat until incorporated, light and fluffy.
- Sift in flour, cornstarch, cocoa powder in two batches. Mix until combined.
- Transfer the dough to a piping bag fitted with a large open star tip. Pipe the dough into 2-inch circles.
- Refrigerate for 20-30 minutes.
- Bake, one pan at a time, for about 13-15 minutes. Allow to cool completely before storing or serving.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up 3-4 days.
- You can freeze the cookies for up to a month.
OTHER COOKIE RECIPES: