Cream Cheese Cookies Recipe
These cream cheese cookies are so soft, fluffy and super delicious. They are melt in your mouth! It was my first-time trying cream cheese cookies and they become my new favorite cookies! They are pretty easy to make, they are perfect for holidays, birthday and they are perfect with a cup of tea or coffee. Follow this recipe to learn how to make the best cream cheese cookies.
- 1¾ cups (220g) All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup (115g) Cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (115g) Butter, room temperature
- 1 cup (200g) sugar
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla extract
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
- Icing sugar for dusting
- In a bowl, whisk flour, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese. Add in the sugar and beat until light and fluffy. Add egg, vanilla extract and beat until combined.
- Add the flour mixture and stir until combined. Use a spatula to scrape the bottom. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- Roll the dough into 1-2 inch balls. Place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper and flatten slightly the cookies.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes, or until the edges are set.
- Allow to cool before serving. Dust with icing sugar.
- Keep the cookies in a closed container in the fridge un to 5 days.
MORE COOKIE RECIPES: