These baked carrot fries are easy to make, very delicious and much healthier then the traditional fries. These roasted carrot fries are seasoned with garlic powder, grated parmesan and more spices. This can be a great and easy side dish or appetizer when you don’t have the time to cook. Serve them with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy!
INGREDIENTS FOR YIELDS
For the fries:
3 medium-large carrots
1½ tablespoons Oil
1/4 cup (25g) Parmesan, grated
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1 teaspoon Oregano
1 teaspoon Garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon Paprika
For the dipping sauce:
4 tablespoons Mayonnaise
2 tablespoons Chili sauce
1-2 tablespoons chopped parsley or chives
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Slice the top and bottom off of carrots then slice them in half, slice each half, slice each half in half lengthwise, then slice each half into thirds lengthwise.
3. In a large bowl, mix carrots, oil, parmesan and spices. Toss until well coated.
4. Spread in one layer on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until carrots are soft and starting to get slightly crispy.
6. While carrots are baking, make the dipping sauce: in a small bowl mix mayo, chili sauce and chopped parsley.
Such a great alternative to fried French fries! Loving this recipe! Tiffany Phlanx's Marketing SpecialistReply
Oh my gosh i can't wait to try this.Reply
Your email address will not be published