For the fries:
For the dipping sauce:
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200˚C). Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Slice the top and bottom off of carrots then slice them in half, slice each half, slice each half in half lengthwise, then slice each half into thirds lengthwise.
3. In a large bowl, mix carrots, oil, parmesan and spices. Toss until well coated.
4. Spread in one layer on a baking tray.
5. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until carrots are soft and starting to get slightly crispy.
6. While carrots are baking, make the dipping sauce: in a small bowl mix mayo, chili sauce and chopped parsley.
More Easy Recipes: