1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Prepare 9-inch (23cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper.
2. Finely chop the cabbage, transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
3. Sauté onion for 4-5 minutes, add crushed garlic and sauté for 2 more minutes. add to the cabbage, add chopped parsley and mix.
4. In a separate bowl beat eggs and yogurt. Add flour, salt, pepper, mustard powder, oregano, thyme, baking powder, baking soda. Stir until combined. Add cabbage mixture to the batter and mix until combined.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 40 allow to cool slightly. Can be served warm or cold.