1. Preheat oven to 350F (180C). Prepare 9-inch (23cm) baking pan lined with parchment paper.
2. Finely chop the cabbage, transfer to a large bowl and set aside.
3. Sauté onion for 4-5 minutes, add crushed garlic and sauté for 2 more minutes. add to the cabbage, add chopped parsley and mix.
4. In a separate bowl beat eggs and yogurt. Add flour, salt, pepper, mustard powder, oregano, thyme, baking powder, baking soda. Stir until combined. Add cabbage mixture to the batter and mix until combined.
5. Pour into prepared baking pan. Bake for 40 allow to cool slightly. Can be served warm or cold.
What are the calories in this?Reply
I was wondering the same thing. I will try to figure it out. And if I do I will let you know. I am sure if I break it down I can figure it out. Cuz this does look really good. But I am restricting my calories. I have lost 60 pounds.Reply
My pie was quite soggy despite baking it for an hour. Wonder if I should bake it at 400 degrees. It is delicious!Reply
Your email address will not be published