Crispy Smashed Potatoes Recipe
Learn how to make the best crispy smashed potatoes. Quick and easy recipe that you can serve as an appetizer or side dish. This recipe is vegan and requiters only 2-ingredients (plus salt and pepper). So if you are looking for new roasted potato dish, give it a try.
- 12 small potatoes
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes, reduce the heat to medium and cook until tender, about 25-30 minutes. Drain and let dry.
2. Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
3. Place the potatoes on a baking tray. Use a potato masher, fork or a bottom of a glass to smash the potatoes.
4. Drizzle some olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
5. Bake for about 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.