Baked Carrot Patties Recipe
These baked carrot patties are so easy to make. They are really delicious and pretty healthy as well. For more comforting and less healthy version you also can fry these patties.
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (84g) flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 180C (360F).
2. Grate carrots and onions. Place in a large bowl.
3. Add salt, pepper, turmeric, eggs and flour. Mix until well combined.
4. Shape balls/patties and place on prepared baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. After 15 minutes flip the patties.