Baked Carrot Patties Recipe
These baked carrot patties are so easy to make. They are really delicious and pretty healthy as well. For more comforting and less healthy version you also can fry these patties.
- 4 medium carrots
- 1 onion
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup (84g) flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
1. Preheat oven to 180C (360F).
2. Grate carrots and onions. Place in a large bowl.
3. Add salt, pepper, turmeric, eggs and flour. Mix until well combined.
4. Shape balls/patties and place on prepared baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. After 15 minutes flip the patties.
Made it in 35 minutes before work with spare stuff in my fridge. Added yellow split peas into this for more fiber/protein. Oh, and if you wash them, you can also add finely chopped carrot tops in, for color! (The green part of the carrot) Thanks for the recipe foodie :)Reply
Sorry, Where’s the olive oil going?Reply
Good Question, but Since it's listed in the "ingredient list", it must be added to the carrot mixture.Reply
Your email address will not be published