1. Preheat oven to 425F (220C). line a baking pan with parchment paper/aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
2. Prepare 3 bowls, in one bowl beat eggs, in the second bowl put flour, in the third bowl stir bread crumbs with parmesan and seasoning.
3. Trim zucchini ends, slice in half crosswise, then cut in half lengthwise, and then cut into 3-4 sticks, about 1/4-inch thick.
4. Working in batches, toss zucchinis in flour until evenly coated, dip in beaten eggs, transfer to breadcrumb mixture and toss to coat. Repeat.
5. Place the zucchinis on the prepared baking tray. Spray with cooking spray or drizzle some olive oil.
6. Bake for 30 minutes, flipping halfway through. Bake until flipping halfway through.