Matcha Chia Pudding Recipe
Matcha Chia Pudding - start your day with healthy and full of good nutritious breakfast. You can make this matcha chia pudding a night before and just eat it for breakfast.
- 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1/4 cup (43g) chia seeds
- 1 cup (240ml) almond milk
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup or honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- blueberries, banana, shredded coconut, pomegranate seeds
1. To a medium bowl pour half of the almond milk, sift matcha powder and whisk well, until smooth. Pour the remaining milk and whisk.
2. Add maple syrup, vanilla extract and chia seeds. Stir well. Cover with plastic wrap, place it in the fridge and let it sit overnight, or at least 2-3 hours.
3. When ready to eat, top with desired toppings.