For the zucchini crust:
For the topping:
1. Preheat oven to 425Fº (220Cº). Line a baking sheet with parchment.
2. Grate zucchini. Then, using cheesecloth or a dish towel, squeeze excess moisture out of zucchini. Transfer grated zucchini to a large bowl.
3. Add egg, crushed garlic, grated parmesan, cornstarch, oregano, salt and pepper. Mix until well combined.
4. Spread zucchini crust into a 10-inch circle on prepared baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, until golden.
5. Spread the sauce over the crust, sprinkle shredded mozzarella cheese and top with your favorite topping. Bake until the cheese is melted, about 6-8 minutes.