The Best Chicken Breast Recipe
This chicken breast recipe is very easy to make, It’s juicy and so delicious. This honey garlic chicken breast is cooked in one pan and no special ingredient required. This recipe takes only 15 minutes to make and result is amazing!
- 3 Chicken breast
- 1/2 cup (65g) Flour
- 3 + 1 tablespoons Butter
- 4 Garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoon Honey
- 1 tablespoon Soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Parsley chopped (optional)
- Cut chicken breast as shown in the video.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Coat each breast with flour.
- In a large pan, melt 3 tablespoons of butter over medium heat.
- Place floured chicken in the pan and cook over high heat, until golden on both sides.
- When chicken is golden on both sides, remove from the pan and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter, crushed garlic and cook for 1 minute. Add honey, soy sauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Place the chicken in the pan and bring to a simmer. Simmer for 1-2 minutes, until slightly thickened.
- Turn the heat off and sprinkle chopped parsley.