For the cupcakes:
For the frosting:
1. Make the cupcakes: Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating until combined after each addition. Add oil, vanilla extract, buttermilk and beat until combined.
3. Sift in flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined.
4. Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, about 3/4 of the way full.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Cool the cupcakes on a wire rack.
6. Make the frosting: In a large bowl, beat butter until light and fluffy, about 4-5 minutes. Beat in powdered sugar, 1/2 cup at a time, beating in between. Add vanilla extract, milk and beat until incorporated. Transfer to a piping bag.
7. Frost the cupcakes as desired.
More Cupcake Recipes You May Like:
Any substitute for buttermilk?Reply
Can I use sorbic acid to preserve the cupcakesReply
No .it will kill the taste of cupcakeReply
Is it best to use unsalted or regular butter? and preferred oil?Reply
Your email address will not be published