How to Make Peanut Butter Frosting
Learn how to make the best peanut butter frosting for cakes and cupcakes. This peanut butter frosting is smooth, creamy and rich. With this peanut butter buttercream frosting you can frost cupcakes, decorate cake and more.
- 1/2 cup (125g) Peanut butter
- 2/3 cup (150g) Cream cheese, room temperature
- 100ml Heavy cream, cold
- 5 tablespoons (75g) Butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (85g) Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. In large bowl on medium speed, cream together peanut butter, butter and cream cheese until incorporated and smooth.
2. Add heavy cream, powdered sugar and whip for 2 minutes.
3. Transfer to a piping bag and frost your cupcakes as desired.
4. Or decorate your cake as desired.