For the cupcakes:
For the frosting:
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl sift flour, cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir and set aside.
3. In a separate large bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth. Add eggs one at the time, beating until combined after each addition. Add oil, vinegar, vanilla extract, buttermilk and beat until combined. Gradually add the dry ingredients and mix after each addition until well combined. Add food coloring and mix.
4. Scoop the batter into the cupcake liners, about 3/4 of the way full.
5. Bake for 20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
6. Cool the cupcakes on a wire rack.
7. Make the frosting: in a large bowl beat cream cheese and butter on high speed until and creamy and smooth, about 4-5 minutes. Gradually add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add vanilla extract and beat until smooth.
8. Frost cupcakes as desired
• All cake ingredients should be in room temperature
• You can use all-purpose flour or cake flour
• Instead of buttermilk you can use milk+1 tablespoon vinegar (mix and let stand 5-10 minutes)
my all-time (and the kids) favorite recipe!Reply
hi you the best cook and i love your vids and thnks for all the recipes love youReply
Why no baking powder is addedReply
Do you have this also in German?Reply
Your email address will not be published