1. Chop onion, crush garlic cloves and dice bell pepper.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat sauté onion and bell pepper for 5 minutes.
3. add ground beef to skillet. Cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon, until it is no longer pink, 6 to 8 minutes. Season with salt, pepper and paprika. Stir.
4. Add brown sugar, tomato sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce and stir well. Simmer over low heat until thickened, stirring occasionally, about 20-25 minutes. Check the seasoning and add more if needed.
5. Served on toasted hamburger buns.
Your email address will not be published