For the dough:
For the topping:
1. In a mixing bowl mix flour, yeast and salt. Add olive oil, water and knead for 6-7 minutes. Transfer the dough to a lightly floured surface; knead with your hands until smooth.
2. Transfer the dough to a lightly oiled bowl and cover with plastic wrap. Let dough rise until doubled in size, about 1 hour.
3. Meanwhile make the topping: place the chopped vegetables, olive oil and spices in a food processor and process. Transfer to a large bowl with the ground beef and mix well. Set aside for 10-15 minutes. Then drain the excess liquids.
4. Preheat oven to 410F (210C).
5. Once the dough is risen, turn it out on a floured surface and divide it into 8 even pieces. Roll out each piece into a very thin round or oval shape. Try to get each one as thin as possible.
6. Place 2 pieces of the rolled dough on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. spread the topping thinly over the top of each dough and sprinkle some pine nuts. Bake for about 10 minutes or until dough is golden brown and topping is cooked.
8. While the first two are in the oven, prepare two more. Serve warm.