Fot the meatballs:
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
2. Finely chop the cabbage and onion. Place in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl.
3. And chopped parsley, crushed garlic, ground beef, egg, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, baking soda and flour. Mix until well combined.
4. Shape into balls/patties. Arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile prepare the dipping sauce: in a small bowl whisk mayonnaise, chili and parsley.
7. Serve warm or cold.
More Dinner/Lunch Recipes You May Like: