Quick and Easy Baked Cabbage Meatballs Recipe
These cabbage meatballs are so juicy and flavourful. Once you try them, you won't want to try any other meatball recipe. They are really easy to make, they are perfect for lunch, dinner or even as a side dish. You can fry these meatballs or bake them. Serve these cabbage meatballs with your favorite dipping sauce and enjoy a perfect meal.
Fot the meatballs:
- 350g (12oz) cabbage
- 1/2 Onion
- Boiling water
- 2 tablespoons Parsley, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, crushed
- 250g (9oz) Ground beef
- 1 Egg
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 50g (6 tablespoons) Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking soda
- 3 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon Chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 200C (400F).
2. Finely chop the cabbage and onion. Place in a large bowl, cover with boiling water and let sit for 5 minutes. Drain and place in a bowl.
3. And chopped parsley, crushed garlic, ground beef, egg, mayonnaise, salt, pepper, baking soda and flour. Mix until well combined.
4. Shape into balls/patties. Arrange on a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden brown.
6. Meanwhile prepare the dipping sauce: in a small bowl whisk mayonnaise, chili and parsley.
7. Serve warm or cold.
More Dinner/Lunch Recipes You May Like: