1. Chop the cabbage, cook in boiling water for 7-8 minutes, then drain completely.
2. Chop the onions, crush the garlic cloves. Cook the onions for few minutes and add crushed garlic. Cook over medium-low heat until onions become golden.
3. In a large bowl place cooked and drained cabbage, cooked onions, parsley, eggs, semolina, thyme, salt and pepper. mix all the ingredients well until incorporated. If needed add more semolina. Set aside for 10 minutes.
4. In a large pan heat vegetable oil.
5. Shape patties from cabbage mixture and fry over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes from each side or until golden. Transfer to a kitchen paper to get rid of excess oil.
* Serving suggestion: sour cream with dill, yogurt, fresh salad.
* Equipment I used in this recipe: https://www.amazon.com/shop/thecookingfoodie
More Cabbage Recipes: