No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
This easy homemade peanut butter pie is so rich and decadent! The recipe is really easy, and no baking required. This no-bake peanut butter pie is perfect for family dinners, holidays and birthdays!
For the crust:
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup (85g) Butter, melted
For the filling:
- 1 cup (250g) Creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup (225g) Cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (95g) Powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup (240ml) Heavy cream, cold
For the topping:
- Melted chocolate
- Chopped peanuts
- Make the crust: In a food processor or a Ziploc bag crush the cookies into fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (23cm) tart pan with a loose base. Refrigerate while preparing the filling.
- In a large bowl beat peanut butter and cream cheese until combined and smooth. Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract and beat until combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream to stiff peaks. Gently fold into the cream cheese mixture.
- Evenly spread over the crust and refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, drizzle some melted chocolate and sprinkle chopped peanuts
- Keep in the fridge, covered, up to 5 days.
- Instead of Oreo cookies, you can use digestive cookies or any other biscuits.
- The topping is optional. You can use any topping that you like.
MORE DESSERT RECIPES: