Skillet Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
Skillet chocolate chip cookie is the perfect dessert for cookie lovers. This giant chocolate chip cookie is crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. Serve this cookie pie when it’s still warn with vanilla ice cream and enjoy combination of hot and cold. Follow this easy and delicious recipe and impress your friend and family.
- 2/3 cup (155g) Butter
- 1/3 cup (67g) White sugar
- 1/2 cup + 2 tablespoons (125g) Brown sugar
- 1 Large egg or 1 medium + 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1¾ cups + 2 tablespoons (235g) Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1 cup (175g) Chocolate chips
- Ice cream for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
- In a 9-inch (23cm) cast iron skillet melt the butter. Remove from heat, add the sugars and stir until combined.
- Let the mixture cool slightly, then add the egg, vanilla extract and stir until combined.
- Add flour, baking soda, salt and stir until incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips and stir. Spread the batter evenly.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Serve warm.