1. Place the grape leaves in a bowl and pure hot water. Leave for 10 minutes. Drain and reserve
2. Finely chop parsley, mint, dill and onion.
3. Wash well the rise (until the water transparent)
4. In a large bowl place the beef or lamb, add the chopped herbs, onion, rice, olive oil, water, salt, pepper and mix well.
5. Lay each grape leaf flat on a work surface (shiny side down). Place about 1-2 tablespoons stuffing in middle of leaf and Fold both sides of the leaf towards the center, roll up from the broad bottom to the top
6. Layer rolled grape leaves in a pot, making sure to lay them close to each other. Place 4-5 lemon slices on top. Cover with heavy plate. Pour water to fully cover. Over high heat bring the water to a gentle boil. When the water is boiling reduce to medium-low and cover the pot. Simmer for about 1.5 hours. Check if ready. If needed and more water.
7. You can eat them hot, warm or cold. Enjoy!