For the patties:
1. Rinse the quinoa under cool water, until the water comes out transparent. Put rinsed quinoa in a medium saucepan. Add water, 1/2 teaspoon salt and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer for 15 minutes until the quinoa is fluffy. Remove from heat and let stand, covered, for 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork. Let cool. Transfer to a large bowl.
2. To the quinoa add chopped onion, chopped parsley, tuna, eggs and spices. Mix until combined. Form into patties.
3. Option 1: In a large pan with olive oil. Fry the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a paper towel.
4. Option 2: preheat oven to 350F (175C). Place the patties on a baking trey lined with parchment paper, spray each patty with oil and bake the patties for 25-30 minutes, until golden.
5. Make the dipping sauce: in a small bowl whisk all sauce ingredients.
More Healthy Recipes You May Like: