1. Preheat the oven to 400°F (200°C). Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl whisk olive oil, oregano, and crushed garlic. Set aside.
3. On a lightly floured surface, unfold the puff pastry. Lightly sprinkle the pastry sheet with flour. Roll out puff pastry into ⅛-inch (1/4 cm) thick.
4. Brush half of the puff pastry with olive oil/butter mixture. Sprinkle parmesan on top, fold unbrushed part over the brushed part and gently press the pastry. Roll out the dough into ¼-inch (1/2cm).
5. Using a sharp knife or a pizza cutter, cut the puff pastry in half, then slice the puff pastry crosswise into 1-inch (2.5cm) wide strips.
6. Gently twist pastry sticks, and place on a prepared baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned and puffed. Remove to wire racks to cool.
More Recipes You May Like: