1. Preheat oven to 410F (210C).
2. In a small saucepan heat olive oil, garlic, thyme and rosemary. Cook for 3-4 minutes over low heat until the garlic just turns to a light golden color. Strain the oil into a large bowl. Keep for later.
3. Cut potatoes into quarters and add to the bowl. Add salt and pepper. Toss until fully coated.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a baking pan in a single layer. Roast for 30-40 minutes. Flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crisp.
5. Sprinkle reserved fried garlic and fresh parsley on top and serve.