Fluffy Almond Pancakes | Gluten-Free & Keto Recipe
These almond pancakes are gluten free, keto, low carb and pretty healthy. Although these pancakes are made without flour, they are fluffy and light. The recipe is super easy to make and it takes only few minutes.
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Oil or melted butter
- 3 tablespoons Milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon stevia or other sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- 1 cup (95g) Ground almonds/almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- Butter/oil of choice for frying
- Sugar free maple syrup
- In a large bowl, beat eggs, oil, milk and vanilla extract.
- Add ground almond flour, baking powder and salt. Stir until combined.
- Heat a skillet over medium-low heat, melt one tablespoon butter or oil.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the batter, cook for 1-2 minutes, until golden brown at the bottom and bobbles appears on top, flip and cook for about 1-2 minutes more.
What kind of sweetener can we use to make almond pancakes?
To make these pancakes sweet but still low-carb and sugar free you can use stevia, Erythritol, Xylitol, Yacon syrup or any other sweetener. If you don’t care about the sugar you can use white/brown sugar.
What kind of almonds can we use?
To make fluffy pancakes you need ground almond/almond meal/almond flour. The most important thing is to use finely ground almonds and not coarsely ground almonds.
- Instead of maple syrup you can use any other sweetener. Or you can skip this step and not drizzling the pancakes with syrup.
More recipes you may like: