1. Roughly chop onion, potatoes, celery and garlic. Cut broccoli into florets and chop stems.
2. Heat olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat, and sauté onion, celery and garlic, for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add broccoli stems, chopped potatoes and broccoli florets.
4. Pour the stock. And salt, pepper and thyme. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer until al vegetables are tender, about 25-30 minutes.
5. With an immersion blender, puree the soup until smooth. Add heavy cream and stir. Check the seasoning and add salt and pepper if needed.
6. Simmer for 10 min and turn heat off.
1. In a large pot heat olive oil over medium heat. Add chopped onion and garlic. . Add diced carrots and cook 2 minutes more. Add potatoes, pumpkin and pour in the stock.
2. Season with salt, pepper and thyme. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat to low and simmer for about 25-30 minutes, until all the vegetables are soft.
3. Take out the thyme.
4. Puree with an immersion blender or in a stand blender until very smooth.
5. Add the cream and nutmeg, stir and bring to a simmer.
6. Garnish with pumpkin seeds and eat with sour cream (optional).
1. Roughly chop onion, potato, celery stalk and garlic cloves. Cut cauliflower into florets.
2. In a large saucepan heat olive oil. Sauté onion, celery stalks and garlic cloves for 5 minutes over medium heat. Add potatoes and cauliflower florets.
3. Pour in the stock. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat to low and simmer until all the vegetables are tender. About 30-35 minutes. Add salt and pepper.
4. Puree the soup until smooth.
5. Add freshly ground nutmeg, check for seasoning, add salt if needed.
6. Simmer for 5-10 min more.
Your email address will not be published