Best Broccoli Salad Recipe
This broccoli apple pecan salad recipe is so refreshing, easy to make and very delicious. This broccoli salad is perfect for hosing family and friends. You can vary and add to this salad any nuts you like, which seeds you like, any sweetener that you like, you can add even cheese or bacon and it still comes out delicious.
For the salad:
- 2 heads of Broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup (65g) Dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup (45g) Sunflower seeds
- 3/4 cups (90g) Pecans or walnuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- 1 Apple, chopped
For the dressing:
- 1/2 cup (115g) Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (120g) Sour cream
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2-3 tablespoons Honey/Maple syrup (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Preparation: wash the broccoli then chop into small pieces, then chop red onion, apple and the nuts.
- In a large bowl combine chopped broccoli, chopped apple, chopped red onion, dried cranberries, toasted pecans and sunflower seeds.
- In a separate bowl whisk mayonnaise, sour cream, lemon juice, honey, salt and pepper.
- Add the dressing to the salad and toss to combine.
MORE SALAD RECIPES: