Quick and Easy Pasta Salad Recipe
Quick and easy pasta salad with sun dried tomatoes, roasted peppers, mozzarella and more delicious things. Perfect summer salad that anyone can make.
- 250g (8.8 oz) pasta
- 200g (7 oz) baby mozzarella balls
- 70g (2.5 oz) pitted black olives
- 150g (5.3 oz) roasted peppers
- 70g (2.5 oz) dried tomatoes
- 10-12 basil leaves
- 60g (2 oz) baby leaves: spinach, arugula
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
2. Chop roasted peppers, dried tomatoes and basil leaves.
3. In a small bowl whisk olive oil, balsamic vinegar, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
4. In a large bowl mix all the ingredients with the dressing and serve.