Shrimp stir fry with vegetables – quick, easy and healthy meal. You need less than 20 minutes to prepare this stir fry recipe, I chose to make this dish with broccoli and red bell peppers, but you can You can diversify and add other vegetables to your stir fry.
INGREDIENTS FOR YIELDS
1 lb. (450g) shrimp, peeled and deveined
1 small head broccoli, cut into small florets
1 bell pepper, cut into strips
1 teaspoon Ginger, grated
2 cloves garlic, crushed
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
1/2 teaspoon Red chili flakes (optional)
2-3 tablespoons Vegetable oil
Sesame seeds for garnish
Green onion for garnish
For the sauce:
1/4 cup (60ml) Soy sauce
2 tablespoons Lemon/lime juice
1 teaspoon Sesame oil
1/3 cup (80ml) Water/chicken broth/vegetable stock
1 teaspoon Cornstarch
1. Whisk together sauce ingredients and set aside.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add shrimp and season with salt and pepper. Cook until pink, 3-5 minutes, then remove from skillet.
3. Heat vegetable oil over medium heat, Add the vegetables and cook until tender crisp, about 3-4 minutes. Add the garlic and ginger and cook 30 seconds more.
4. Add the shrimp and sauce. cook for 1-2 minutes more.
5. Serve with rice and garnish with green onion and sesame seeds.
Your email address will not be published