Strawberry Lettuce Salad Recipe
Strawberry lettuce salad with arugula, basil walnuts and Gorgonzola. Colorful and delicious salad that you must try!
- 450g (15.87oz) fresh strawberries, sliced
- 280g (9.87oz) Chinese cabbage/kale/lettuce/baby spinach
- 50g (1.76oz) rocket leaves (arugula)
- 20g (0.7oz) basil leaves
- 150 (5.3oz) walnuts
- 75g (2.64oz) gorgonzola
For the dressing:
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1/8 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 cup date syrup or honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. tear the lettuce (or other green leaves) with your hands and place into a large bowl. Add rocket leaves, basil leaves, walnuts, sliced strawberries and crumbled gorgonzola cheese.
2. In a small bowl whisk all the dressing ingredients. Pour the dressing over the salad just before serving. Toss until evenly coated.