Quick and Easy Greek Salad Recipe
Learn how to make quick and easy Greek salad. Traditional Greek salad recipe with creamy feta cheese and rich Mediterranean flavors that will bring up memories from sunny Greece.
- 17oz (470g) cherry tomatoes or 4 medium tomatoes
- 1 large cucumber
- 1 small green bell pepper
- 1/2 red onion
- 1/3 cup (60g) Pitted Kalamata olives
- 4 tablespoons Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Red/White wine vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon dried Oregano
- 8 oz (225g) Creamy feta cheese
1. Chop the cucumber, the bell pepper and tomatoes. Thinly slice the onion.
2. Add 1 teaspoon vinegar to a bowl with cold water. Add sliced onion to the bowl and set aside for 10 minutes. Then drain.
3. Chop the feta cheese.
4. In a large bowl combine all the vegetables and the cheese and set aside.
5. In separate bowl whisk vinegar, olive oil, salt, pepper and oregano. Pour over the salad and toss to combine. Set aside for 15-30 minutes before serving.