Baked Broccoli Cheese Balls Recipe
you will be surprised how easy it is to make these delicious broccoli cheese balls. They are baked but if you don't care about the calories you can fry them and get even crispier broccoli cheese balls.
- 1 head of broccoli
- 1 cup (110g) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 cup (80g) breadcrumbs
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 3 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400F (200C). line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. Finely chop broccoli florets, transfer into a large bowl.
3. Add shredded cheddar, breadcrumbs, oregano, salt, pepper, chopped onion, garlic, chopped parsley, eggs and olive oil. Mix until well combined.
4. Shape into balls, place on the baking tray.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.