Avocado and Eggs Salad Recipe
Learn how to make the avocado and eggs salad! This delicious salad is healthy, low carb, KETO and high protein, perfect salad for weight loss or just a side dish for your favorite meal.
- 2 Avocados, ripe
- 6 Eggs
- 2 tablespoons Lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Chives, chopped
- 1 Celery stalks, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1/2 Red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise, low fat
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan place egg, cover with water and bring to a boil. Boil for 8-10 minutes. Transfer to a cold water and allow to cool. Meanwhile prepare the rest of the salad.
- Cut avocado into small cubes/chunks and place in a large bowl, add cherry tomatoes, chopped celery stalk, chopped red onion, chives.
- Peel and chop the eggs.
- Add chopped eggs to the salad, then add lemon juice, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Stir until well combined.
MORE SALAD RECIPES:
Your email address will not be published