1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F). Grease and line two layers of parchment paper into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with baking paper, so the paper comes 1-inch (2-3cm) above the rim of the pan.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until incorporated and smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
3. Add vanilla extract and heavy cream. Beat just until incorporated.
4. Sift in flour and salt. Mix until combined.
5. Pour the cheesecake batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 50 minutes or until the top is dark brown, and the cake still jiggly in the center.
6. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Carefully peel away parchment from sides of cheesecake.
More Cheesecake Recipes You May Like: