For the crust:
For the filing:
For the chocolate glaze:
1. Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
2. In a food processor or Ziploc bag crush cookies to fine crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until combined. Press into 9X9-inch (22X22cm) square pan or 20X25cm rectangle pan baking lined with parchment paper. Bake for 7-10 minutes. Set aside while making the filling.
3. In a large bowl beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, add vanilla extract, sour cream, heavy cream and beat until smooth. Add eggs, one at the time, beating to combine after each addition.
4. Pour over the crust and bake for 35-40 minutes or until center is almost set. Let cool to room temperature for one hour, then refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
5. Release the cheesecake from the pan, trim the edges (optional), cut into 24 squares or bars. Freeze while making the chocolate glaze.
6. Prepare the chocolate glaze: chop the chocolate and place in a heat proof bowl, and coconut oil and set over a pot with simmering water (double boiler). Melt completely.
7. Dip cheesecake bars, one at the time, in the melted chocolate. Let the excess drip off and place on a parchment paper.
8. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until ready to serve.