The perfect chocolate chip banana muffins. They are so soft and moist. They are you to make and only few basic ingredients are required. So if you are a banana dessert lover you should defiantly try these banana muffins
1. Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
2. In a large bowl stir flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
3. In a separate bowl, mash the bananas, add sugar and stir until combined. add oil, milk, egg, vanilla and whisk until well combined.
4. Add flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated. add chocolate chips and stir.
5. Divide between 12 muffin cups. Bake for 17-20 minutes. Let cool.