3-Ingredient Mango Ice Cream Recipe
Quick and easy mango cream recipe with only 3 ingredients. This ice cream recipe is super-fast, eggless, without ice cream machine and only 10 minutes of work are required. The perfect homemade ice cream for the summer.
- 1 can (14oz/400g) Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups (480ml) Heavy cream, cold
- 2 large Mangos (285g/10oz mango puree)
1. Dice the flesh of the mango, place in a food processor or a blender, process until completely smooth.
2. Place cold heavy cream in a large bowl, whip to stiff peaks.
3. Add sweetened condensed milk, mango puree and beat on low speed until incorporated.
4. Transfer into a container/dish and freeze for least 6 hours.