Tapioca Pudding Recipe | Vegan Mango Tapioca
Homemade tapioca pudding that anyone can make at home! This tapioca pudding recipe is vegan (eggless), creamy and delicious. You can serve tapioca pudding with mango or any other fruit and enjoy easy and comforting dessert.
For the pudding:
- 1 cup (240ml) Water
- 1 can (400ml) Coconut milk
- 1/3 cup (67g) Sugar
- 1/2 cup (80g) Small tapioca pearls
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla bean paste
- 1 large Mango or any other fresh fruit
- In a saucepan, combine tapioca pearl and water. Let soak for at least 1 hour.
- Add coconut milk and sugar. Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until comes to a simmer.
- Reduce the heat to low, cook for 10-15 minutes, until the mixture has thickened. Turn the heat off and stir in vanilla bean paste.
- Pour the pudding into serving dishes and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Before serving chop some mango and serve on top of the pudding.