Mango Black Bean Salad Recipe
This mango and black bean salad is so refreshing and easy to make! This healthy salad combined so many flavors in it, the sweetness from the mango, the freshness from the herbs, crunch from the cucumber and hit from the jalapeno. If you are into vegan salad and delicious salads, this one is for you. Protein packed salad that everyone loves.
For the salad:
- 2 Large mangos, diced
- 1 Cucumber, diced
- 1/2 Red onion, chopped
- 1 Red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tomato, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno, chopped
- 1 can (15oz/425g) Black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 tablespoons Lime/lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Orange juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Honey/agave syrup/maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon Cumin
- Salt to taste
- In a large bowl, place diced mangos, cucumber, red onion, bell pepper, tomato, jalapeno, black bean and cilantro.
- In a separate bowl, mix lime juice, orange juice, olive oil, honey, cumin and salt.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss.
- Chill until ready to serve.