This easy chocolate fudge recipe is made with only 3 simple ingredients. These chocolate fudge squares are rich, chewy and very delicious. They are perfect for holidays, or as a gift. To make this easy recipe you need only 10 minutes of work and no baking requires.
INGREDIENTS FOR YIELDS
300g (10.5oz) Dark chocolate/semi sweet/bitter sweet or 330g
1 can (400g) sweetened condensed milk
2 tablespoons (30g) butter
1. Line an 8x8-inch (20cm) square baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Grease with butter. Set aside.
2. Chop the chocolate, place in a medium size saucepan, add sweetened condensed milk and butter.
3. Place the saucepan over low heat, cook, stirring frequently until completely melted and incorporated, then continue cooking for 2-3 minutes until slightly thickens.
4. Pour the mixture into the pan and evenly spread.
5. Refrigerate for at least 3-4 hours. Release from the pan, cut into squares
Fudge can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for 1 week, or in the fridge for 2 weeks.
Can be stored in the freezer up to 2 months.
For extra flavour and texture, you can and nuts or dried fruits to the mixture.